NITI Aayog, the National Institute for the Transformation of India, established and replaced the Planning Commission, with a 68-year history. The aim of this in...
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran to increase tariff on raw minerals
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India
- Future Energy Storage Technologies; Post-lithium-ion batteries
- Study of Population Policies of Russian Federation
- The 20 hottest startup hubs in the world
- We must aim at having more powerful region
- Finland to sign air transport deal with Iran
- China spends more than 22 bln yuan on science projects in 2016
- Einride develops new electric self-driving T-pod vehicle
- Iran announces sanctions on 15 US companies
Electrical energy storage devices have a key role in future world and supercapacitors are an attractive option in this domain. Supercapacitors are much better ...
Advances in energy storage technologies have affected many aspects of today's world. Among many available technologies in energy storage field, lithium-ion batt...
Population is one of the components of power. Also, suitable distribution of a population is one of the main factors in balancing many areas within the country...
Since President Hassan Rouhani was elected for his first term in 2013, Iran?s ICT market value has more than doubled
A delegation of Iranian tech firms and startups, headed by ICT Minister Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi, participated in Bakutel 2019
An Iranian knowledge-based company has gained the technical know-how to synthesize nano-structured cellulose by using bacteria.
The Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zangeneh has said that the petrochemical output is increasing despite the US sanctions.
Vice President for Science and Technology Sorena Sattari said on Tue. that tariff rates for exporting raw minerals will increase.