Electronics, Robotics and Quantum Technologies
The Electronics, Robotics and Quantum Technologies division contributes to the progress and development of the Islamic Republic of Iran by maintaining international scientific and technological cooperation and through facilitating exportation of Iranian advanced electronic products and services. This division also efforts to develop the country's industry and manufacturing by help to speed up the implementation of Industry 4.0.
Main Topics of the Division
- Automation, Robotics, FMS and AM;
- Optics, Photonics, Laser and Radiation Technologies;
- Telecommunication and Emerging Technologies related to the Internet (5G and Satellite Internet);
- Micro-Nano Electronics, MEMS/ NEMS;
- Cyber-Physical Systems and Cyber Security;
- AR/VR and Digital Twin Technology;
- Advanced Medicine and Rehabilitation Equipment;
- Quantum Technologies;
- Cognitive Technologies.
The Country's Capacities and Advantages
- Low research and development cost;
- Geographic advantage and bordering with several countries;
- Large number of highly educated and talented human resources;
- Large number of capable companies, universities and research centers;
- Good domestic and regional market size (Middle East).