Tehran, Sept 22, IRNA ? Energy Minister Hamid Chitchian left Tehran for Copenhagen for meeting ministers of energy and environment of Denmark and also visiting several big electricity power plants.
Belgrade, Sept 22, IRNA ? Iran and Romania stressed expansion of bilateral relations in economic areas, especially in carrying out joint investment ventures.
Tehran, Sept 23, IRNA ? President Hassan Rouhani said Thursday in New York that US manipulation of Iran?s assets is a very dangerous move and is against international regulations.
Tehran, Sept 23, IRNA ? Energy Minister Hamid Chitchian said on Friday that promoting renewable energies application serves as the pivot of cooperation between Iran and Denmark in future.
Tehran, Sept 23, IRNA ? Tabriz Refinery will take delivery of 100,000 barrels of crude from Iraqi Kurdistan Region to be refined in Roham Refinery.
Kuala Lumpur, Sept 23, IRNA ? Iran is ready for investment in power sector of Indonesia which is seeking to add some 35,000 megawatts of electricity to its production capacity.
Islamabad, Sept 24, IRNA - Pakistan?s highest economic authority has approved the import of more 74 MW of electricity from Iran.
Beijing, Sept 24, IRNA ? Iranian 62-member delegation led by President of Tehran Chamber of Commerce Masoud Khansari will visit Taiwan to explore the grounds for economic cooperation.
Tehran, Sept 24, IRNA ? Head of Iranian and Iraqi standard and industrial research organizations approved removal of foreign inspections in trade transactions between the two countries.
Bandar Abbas, Sept 25, IRNA ? Italian Ambassador to Tehran Mauro Conciatori in a meeting with Hormuzgan Governor General Jassem Jadari here on Saturday voiced his country's willingness to broaden economic and industrial relations with Iran.
Tehran, Sept 25, IRNA ? Minister of Petroleum Bijan Zangeneh said on Sunday that Iran and Kenya can cooperate on oil products trade in the wake of lifting the sanctions on oil industry.
Tehran, Sept 25, IRNA ? Iran and Japan signed 320 million euro petrochemical deal with usance payment facility in a bid to promote economic ties.
Bandar Abbas, Hormozgan Prov, Sept 26, IRNA ? Iran and Oman, in a bid to facilitate trade and tourism between the two nations have launched a ferry service line in the Persian Gulf.
Tehran, Sept 27, IRNA ? Australian Minister of Trade Steven Ciobo will lead a delegation to Tehran September 27.
Gorgan, Sept 27, IRNA ? Austrian Ambassador to Tehran Friedrich Stift said on Tuesday that after a long time halt, Austria began to purchase oil from Iran last week.
|<< Previous/e: not exist||2 3 4 5 6 7 8||Next Page >>|
- EU Parliament votes in favour of cutting emissions 60 percent by 2030
- Melting ice sheets will add over 15 inches to global sea level rise by 2100
- “Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers” Membership in CTCN
- $134bn export from free, special zones across country during this gov't term indicates beginning of a new movement in these zones
- Iran, Turkey determined to effectively implement bilateral agreements based on common interests
- Minister: Norway Opens $1bln Credit Line to Ease Exports to Iran
- Scientists Use AI to Diagnose Various Types of Cancers
- Iranian VP in Turkey for Expansion of Sci-Tech Ties
- Science and Technology in Iran: A Brief Review 2019
- Singapore to participate in Expo 2020 Dubai
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India