London, Sept 4, IRNA - Secretary-General of the International Maritime Organization, Kitack Lim, said on Sunday that IMO is ready for cooperation with the Islamic Republic of Iran in terms of safeguarding environment of the sea and enforce the IMO codes to fight the sea pollution.
Qazvin, Sept 4, IRNA ? On the second day of the 11th Silk Road Mayors Forum on Sunday, a memorandum of understanding was signed between Qazvin municipality and a business delegation from Turkey to build 'Nations Mall'.
Islamabad, Sept 24, IRNA - Pakistan?s highest economic authority has approved the import of more 74 MW of electricity from Iran.
Belgrade, Sept 22, IRNA ? Iran and Romania stressed expansion of bilateral relations in economic areas, especially in carrying out joint investment ventures.
Baku, Sept 20, IRNA ? Azeri Minister of Economy Sahil Babayev said on Tuesday that Baku government would provide Iranian businessmen with facilities to develop trade ties with the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Tehran, Sept 20, IRNA ? On the auspicious occasion of Eid-e Ghadir, Iran and Kazakhstan set up direct flight between Aktau, Mangystau province of Kazakhstan and Gorgan, Golestan province of Iran.
Tehran, Sept 19, IRNA ? Minister of Agricultural Jihad Mahmoud Hojjati said on Monday that in spite of self sufficiency in producing wheat, Iran has not yet entered the market of the exported crop, but it intends to export either wheat or wheat flour to such neighboring countries as Iraq and Afghanistan.
Jolfa, West Azarbaijan, Sept 19, IRNA - The Canadian and Norwegian companies are cooperating to enter new technologies and enhance recovery of oil reservoirs in the country, an official said in this northwestern province on Sunday.
Tehran, Sept 19, IRNA ? Iran?s Energy Exchange welcomes foreign investments with no restrictions, a senior energy official said on Monday.
Kuala Lumpur, Sept 19, IRNA ? Members of Iran-Australia Chamber of Commerce stressed on Monday that the upcoming visit to Iran by an Australian economic delegation will help growing of economic relations between Tehran and Canberra.
Tehran, Sept 19, IRNA ? Central Asian countries will raise amount of their export of furnace fuel oil via Iranian southern ports to 300,000 tons by the end of the current Iranian calendar year (March 20, 2017).
Tehran, Sept 18, IRNA ? Deputy Minister of Roads and Urban Development Asghar Fakhriyeh Kashan said on Sunday that negotiations to buy airplane from Japanese Mitsubishi Company are underway and that Japan is due to deliver several planes to Iran in near future.
Tehran, Sept 18, IRNA ? Iran and Romania discussed avenues for cooperation on forests, pasture and herbal medicine in a meeting in Tehran.
Moscow, Sept 21, IRNA ? An investment company in Luxembourg is to finance projects by Iranian scientists and elites.
Tehran, Sept 21, IRNA ? Managing Director of National Iranian Gas Export Company (NIGEC) Alireza Kameli said on Wednesday that Iran exports around 32 million cubic meters gas a day.
|<< Previous/e: not exist||1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8||Next Page >>|
- “Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers” Membership in CTCN
- $134bn export from free, special zones across country during this gov't term indicates beginning of a new movement in these zones
- Iran, Turkey determined to effectively implement bilateral agreements based on common interests
- Minister: Norway Opens $1bln Credit Line to Ease Exports to Iran
- Scientists Use AI to Diagnose Various Types of Cancers
- Iranian VP in Turkey for Expansion of Sci-Tech Ties
- Science and Technology in Iran: A Brief Review 2019
- Singapore to participate in Expo 2020 Dubai
- Expo 2020 prepares for next-gen healthcare innovations
- The ecosystem of technology and innovation in the field of electricity will be developed
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India