Kish, Hormuzgan Prov., Sept 15, IRNA ? The Commercial Counselor at the Austrian Embassy in Tehran Georg Weingartner says Austrian companies are eager to invest and have economic activity in Iran and Kish Island.
Tehran, Sept 15, IRNA ? Minister of Communications and Information Technology Mahmood Vaezi has called for expansion of Iran-Sweden cooperation in communications and information technology.
Ardebil, Sept 14, IRNA ? Iran's Ambassador to Azerbaijan Republic Javad Jahangirzadeh urged promotion of economic ties to the level of political relations.
Tehran, Sept13, IRNA ? Finland's Minister of Transport and Communications has expressed her country's readiness to promote cooperation with the Islamic Republic of Iran in communications fields and information exchanges.
Tehran, Sept 13, IRNA ? China's Ambassador to Tehran Pang Sen said that an expert delegation from China has visited Arak Reactor Site last week and considered issues of mutual interest with related Iranian officials.
Tehran, Sept 13, IRNA - Iranian Oil Ministry announced that Iran's oil exports to Japan had been increasing in three consecutive months and reached 257,000 barrels per day (bpd) in July.
Tehran, Sept 10, IRNA - Iran-Netherlands Trade and Cultural Center (INTCC) opens in the Hague, a city in west of the Netherlands.
Bushehr, Sept 10, IRNA ? Iranian First Vice President Eshaq Jahangiri inaugurated executive operations of second and third phases of Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant here in southern country on Saturday.
Tehran, Sept 10, IRNA ? Iranian private sector officials discussed ways of promoting economic relations with Dutch businessmen.
Moscow, Sept 9, IRNA ? Bushehr new units will be build in keeping with European Utility Requirements and will utilize ?unique technology and a new concept of safety,? Atomstroyexport said in a statement.
Beijing, Sept 9, IRNA ? The first meeting of exploring and introducing Iran and China cooperation opportunities was held in Shanghai in line with plans and projects of reviving new Silk Road.
New Delhi, Sept 8, IRNA ? Senior Japanese foreign ministry official announced that his country is interested in investment and development of Chabahar port.
Tehran, Sept 6, IRNA -- Georgian Ambassador to Tehran Ioseb Chakhvashvili said on Tuesday that Georgian relations with Iran are very promising.
Tehran, Sept 6, IRNA ? Iran has planned to invest 16 billion euros in the area of ICT (Information and Communications Technology), Minister of Communications and Information Technology Mahmoud Vaezi has announced.
Islamabad, Sept 6, IRNA ? Pakistan Adviser to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz has informed the National Assembly that volume of bilateral trade between Pakistan and Iran would reach $5 billion in coming years.
|<< Previous/e: not exist||1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8||Next Page >>|
- EU Parliament votes in favour of cutting emissions 60 percent by 2030
- Melting ice sheets will add over 15 inches to global sea level rise by 2100
- “Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers” Membership in CTCN
- $134bn export from free, special zones across country during this gov't term indicates beginning of a new movement in these zones
- Iran, Turkey determined to effectively implement bilateral agreements based on common interests
- Minister: Norway Opens $1bln Credit Line to Ease Exports to Iran
- Scientists Use AI to Diagnose Various Types of Cancers
- Iranian VP in Turkey for Expansion of Sci-Tech Ties
- Science and Technology in Iran: A Brief Review 2019
- Singapore to participate in Expo 2020 Dubai
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India