Hanoi, Oct 6, IRNA ?President Hassan Rouhani underlined Iran's readiness to supply Vietnam with its energy and steel needs.
London, Oct 7, IRNA - British oil expert Chris Cook said that Shell and BP are testing water to resume full commercial engagement with the Islamic Republic.
Shiraz, Fars prov., Oct 8, IRNA ? Chancellor of Fars Azad University said that a South Korean company named KCT is to invest $600m in building a solar power plant in Fasa, Fars province.
Tehran, Sept 18, IRNA ? Minister of Roads and Urban Development said that Iran's air space is completely safe and all international flights can use it with no limits based on international regulations.
Isfahan, Sept 18, IRNA ? South Korea is keen for cooperation with Iran?s Isfahan province on environment protection issues, a senior South Korean parliamentarian said.
Tehran, Sept 17, IRNA ? Managing Director of Iranian National Tanker Company (INTC) Ali Akbar Safaei said on Saturday that the company has leased 12 oil tankers to foreign oil companies.
Ardebil, Sept 17, IRNA ? Several German investors have voiced readiness to set up publishing industry unit in Ardebil in cooperation with Iranian firms, said managing director of Ardebil Industrial Townships Company said on Saturday.
Astara, Sept 16, IRNA ? Economic activists from Gilan province arrived in Baku on Saturday to promote trade exchanges between Iran and Azerbaijan Republic.
Kuala Lumpur, Sept 17, IRNA ? Iran's Ambassador to Australia Abdolhossein Vahaji said on Saturday that Australian Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment Steven Ciobo will visit Tehran on Saturday.
Tehran, Sept 17, IRNA ? Iran's exports of gas oil has reached 15 million liters per day, Managing Director of the National Iranian Oil Products Distribution Company (NIOPDC) told IRNA.
Tehran, Sept 17, IRNA - India's daily oil imports from Iran in August surged to their highest in at least 15 years as the OPEC producer boosted its shipments to recoup market share ceded to rivals Saudi Arabia and Iraq under pressure from economic sanctions, India's Financial Express paper reported on September 16.
Moscow, Sept 17, IRNA ? Iranian and Russian officials in a meeting here on Friday reviewed the dispatch of the meat shipments of arctic reindeer to Iran.
Ashgabat, Sept 16, IRNA ? Deputy managing director of Boeing Company said that it has no problem for selling airplanes to Iran and conditions are ripe for obtaining license from Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Islamabad, Sept 16, IRNA ? A Pakistani analyst believes that if Iran joins China-Pakistan-Economic Corridor (CPEC) it will make the corridor a greater and safer game-changer in terms of regional trade and connectivity.
Tehran, Sept 16, IRNA - Iran's Minister of Communication, Mahmoud Vaezi conferred on Thursday afternoon with the Swedish Minister of Civil Affairs Ardalan Shekarabi on expansion of economic and social affairs between the two countries.
|<< Previous/e: not exist||1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8||Next Page >>|
- EU Parliament votes in favour of cutting emissions 60 percent by 2030
- Melting ice sheets will add over 15 inches to global sea level rise by 2100
- “Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers” Membership in CTCN
- $134bn export from free, special zones across country during this gov't term indicates beginning of a new movement in these zones
- Iran, Turkey determined to effectively implement bilateral agreements based on common interests
- Minister: Norway Opens $1bln Credit Line to Ease Exports to Iran
- Scientists Use AI to Diagnose Various Types of Cancers
- Iranian VP in Turkey for Expansion of Sci-Tech Ties
- Science and Technology in Iran: A Brief Review 2019
- Singapore to participate in Expo 2020 Dubai
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India