Iran?s Dana Energy Company and a major French integrated Geo-science company have penned a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to boost their mutual cooperation in the field of science.
Iran?s ambassaor in Belgrade Hossein Molla Abdollahi and Serbian Minister of Energy and Mining Aleksandar Anti? underscored both countries? interest in developing mining and energy cooperation.
The vice president for science and technology affairs traveled to Austria with his delegation for signing a few cooperation contracts in various scientific and technology fields.
Iran Aseman Airlines reached an agreement with Rolls-Royce over the purchase of 100 Tay-650 engines and paving the way for providing spare parts for repairing motors in Iran.
World Customs Organization (WCO) asked Iran customs to export its electronic technology to other countries.
Expanding bilateral cooperation in science and medical technology field, exporting 3 types of vaccine and revival of political and trade relations were the most important achievements of travel to Mexico, Iranian health minister announced.
During the Iran-France joint economic commission, several cooperation documents have been signed including the agreement of equipment and development of HashemiNezhad international airport in Mashhad.
Iran says it has signed a deal with Germany to cooperate over production of 50 diesel locomotives which will be used in the Iranian rail network.
Baku, Oct 4, IRNA Interior Minister Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli in a meeting with parliament Speaker of Azerbaijan Republic Ogtay Asadov here on Tuesday underlined the necessity to expand cooperation between the two countries' private sectors.
Tehran, Oct 5, IRNA ?Iran is to develop four of its oil fields using models based on new oil contracts (IPC). This is the first time the Iranian Petroleum Ministry is using the IPC for its projects.
Tehran, Oct 5, IRNA ? The 16th Tehran International Industry Exhibition in the presence of over 900 domestic and foreign firms started work here in Tehran International Exhibition venue on Wednesday.
Chabahar, Hormuzgan Prov., Oct 5, IRNA ? Directors of French Air Liquide company have announced readiness for construction of oxygen facility, supply of industrial gas to Iranian steel and petrochemical projects in Chabahar Free Zone.
Hanoi, Oct 5, IRNA ? Minister of Industry, Mine and Trade Mohammad Reza Nematzadeh said on Wednesday that negotiations are underway between Iran and Vietnam to establish preferential trade between the two nations.
Tehran, Oct 5, IRNA - Iran?s state-owned oil company sold condensate to BP Plc for the first time since sanctions were lifted in January, marking the country?s re-emergence as one of the world?s top suppliers of crude oil and natural gas liquids.
Hanoi, Oct 6, IRNA - Iranian Central Bank Governor Valiollah Seif said that Iran would continue consultations with Vietnamese banking officials to facilitate banking ties by opening a joint bank account between the two capitals.
|<< Previous/e: not exist||1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8||Next Page >>|
- EU Parliament votes in favour of cutting emissions 60 percent by 2030
- Melting ice sheets will add over 15 inches to global sea level rise by 2100
- “Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers” Membership in CTCN
- $134bn export from free, special zones across country during this gov't term indicates beginning of a new movement in these zones
- Iran, Turkey determined to effectively implement bilateral agreements based on common interests
- Minister: Norway Opens $1bln Credit Line to Ease Exports to Iran
- Scientists Use AI to Diagnose Various Types of Cancers
- Iranian VP in Turkey for Expansion of Sci-Tech Ties
- Science and Technology in Iran: A Brief Review 2019
- Singapore to participate in Expo 2020 Dubai
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India