"The 11th administration was the administration of environment and the first decision it made was restoring Lake Urmia," said President Rouhani at the "International Conference on Combating Sand and Dust Storms: Challenges and Practical Solutions".
A Finnish diplomat unveiled plans for the conclusion of an agreement with Iran on air transportation.
The Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) financed 41,184 programs in 2016, allocating 22.71 billion yuan (about 3.3 billion U.S. dollars).
China General Nuclear Power Group is one step closer to exporting its Hualong One reactor design to Kenya, after having signed an agreement with the Kenyan government on nuclear expertise and talent training.
Swedish technology designer Einride has created a new electric self-driving vehicle known as the T-pod, which can be operated remotely by drivers. The company claims that its technologically advanced T-pod system has the potential to change the transportation industry. T-pod will undergo prototype testing this year, with distribution on the global market planned for a later stage.
preventing import of goods that would lead to the shutdown of domestic production and internal factoriesP
His Eminence criticized certain misinterpretations of his remarks on the new Iranian year about preventing import of goods, to that, he added,"to prevent import does not mean to prevent import of goods that are not domestically produced at a sufficient quantity or goods that would be a model for domestic production; it is meant for preventing import of goods that would lead to the shutdown of domestic production and internal factories."
Iran has shown interest in purchasing 100 Russia?s medium-haul Sukhoi Superjet 100 (SSJ100) passenger planes but the agreement has only been reached regarding 12 aircraft as of the moment, Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said Saturday.
Iran?s VP for science and technology said numerous venues existed for cooperation with Hungary in a variety of sectors including agriculture.
Iran has announced retaliatory sanctions on 15 American companies over their support for Israeli crimes and terrorism two days after Washington imposed bans on dozens of foreign companies or individuals for aiding the Islamic Republic.
There is no weapon more powerful than people's faith and unity, said President Rouhani addressing International Congress Commemorating Martyr's Day, adding: "Weapons are definitely necessary but what enemies fear more than missiles is our people's faith and resolve".
Iranian Ambassador to London Hamid Baeedinejad underlined that Iran will soon become a transportation hub given the launching of north-south and east-west corridors.
Joint courses between domestic universities and top 100 universities across the world will be held in near future, Iranian deputyminister for international scientific cooperationHossein SalarAmoli announced.
Railway delegations from Iran, Russia and Republic of Azerbaijan in a trilateral meeting here on Tuesday signed memorandum of understanding (MoU) on railway cooperation.
Norwegian Foreign Minister Borge Brende announced that Oslo has opened a one-billion-dollar credit line to help the Norwegian companies with export of their commodities to Iran.
Expanding bilateral cooperation in science and medical technology field, exporting 3 types of vaccine and revival of political and trade relations were the most important achievements of travel to Mexico, Iranian health minister announced.
|<< Previous/e: not exist||1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8||Next Page >>|
- EU Parliament votes in favour of cutting emissions 60 percent by 2030
- Melting ice sheets will add over 15 inches to global sea level rise by 2100
- “Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers” Membership in CTCN
- $134bn export from free, special zones across country during this gov't term indicates beginning of a new movement in these zones
- Iran, Turkey determined to effectively implement bilateral agreements based on common interests
- Minister: Norway Opens $1bln Credit Line to Ease Exports to Iran
- Scientists Use AI to Diagnose Various Types of Cancers
- Iranian VP in Turkey for Expansion of Sci-Tech Ties
- Science and Technology in Iran: A Brief Review 2019
- Singapore to participate in Expo 2020 Dubai
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India