The assistant of innovation ecosystem development in the field of energy presented a model of cooperation and development of the technology and innovation ecosystem in the field of electricity in the presence of the minister of energy, announced the potentials and methods to achieve the goals of the electricity field and developing the technology and innovation ecosystem.
The minister of industry, mining, and trade traveled to Uzbekistan as the head of a commercial and knowledge-based delegation. During the trip, the head of international affairs & technological exchange center was present along with the managers of 14 knowledge-based companies.
In a meeting with the members of the academy of sciences of Iran, the vice president for science and technology affairs talked about the importance of soft technologies and humanities in the development of knowledge-based economy and necessities for improvement of innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem owing to creative development and product-based nature of the field.
During a joint meeting between media authorities and stakeholders and sponsors of ?Royazi 2? in the presence of experts of the event, the participants described the goals of the event in the animation field.
Since President Hassan Rouhani was elected for his first term in 2013, Iran?s ICT market value has more than doubled
A delegation of Iranian tech firms and startups, headed by ICT Minister Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi, participated in Bakutel 2019
An Iranian knowledge-based company has gained the technical know-how to synthesize nano-structured cellulose by using bacteria.
The Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zangeneh has said that the petrochemical output is increasing despite the US sanctions.
Vice President for Science and Technology Sorena Sattari said on Tue. that tariff rates for exporting raw minerals will increase.
Secretary of Stem Cells Development Headquarters of Vice Presidency for Science and Technology Amir Ali Hamidieh said that Islamic Republic of Iran climbed 17 steps in the science production of stem cells.
Iran?s Minister of Science, Research and Technology Mansour Gholami said that sanctions are an opportunity for the scientific sector of the country.
Iran is planning to run a limited test on the 5G networks next year in a bid to be ready to roll out the next evolution of wireless 4G LTE as it hits the mainstream in 2022 across the world.
TEHRAN, Sep. 16 (MNA) ? Iran?s Vice-President for Science and Technology Sorena Sattari met and held talks with Indonesian Minister of Health, Nila Moeloek in Tehran on Sunday.
TEHRAN, Sep. 18 (MNA) ? Vice President for Science and Technology Sorena Sattari said that some domestically-produced drones are better than their foreign versions.
President Rouhani met with the President of France Emmanuel Macron and described Europe and France's role in protecting the post-JCPOA atmosphere important, adding that Tehran is willing to deepen ties with Paris in all field of mutual interest.
|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8||Next Page >>|
- EU Parliament votes in favour of cutting emissions 60 percent by 2030
- Melting ice sheets will add over 15 inches to global sea level rise by 2100
- “Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers” Membership in CTCN
- $134bn export from free, special zones across country during this gov't term indicates beginning of a new movement in these zones
- Iran, Turkey determined to effectively implement bilateral agreements based on common interests
- Minister: Norway Opens $1bln Credit Line to Ease Exports to Iran
- Scientists Use AI to Diagnose Various Types of Cancers
- Iranian VP in Turkey for Expansion of Sci-Tech Ties
- Science and Technology in Iran: A Brief Review 2019
- Singapore to participate in Expo 2020 Dubai
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India