Iran Science and Technology News
$134bn export from free, special zones across country during this gov't term indicates beginning of a new movement in these zones
The President mentioned the export of $134 billion from the free and special zones of the country during the years of the government's activity as a sign of the beginning of a new movement in these zones and called on the governor generals and managers of the free and special economic zones to make every effort to facilitate investment in these areas.
The Council of Ministers convened on Sunday evening in a session that was chaired by President Hassan Rouhani and approved the regulations for importing medicine and medical equipment.
The Iranian government and the private sector jointly launched a tech zone in the provincial center of Isfahan on Feb. 8, in an endeavor to support emerging knowledge-based firms and startups
Iran?s newest homegrown satellite, dubbed Zafar (victory), has been successfully launched with a domestically-made satellite carrier on Sunday evening.
A group of Iranian researchers have discovered that artificial intelligence can detect several types of cancer in one operating tissue.
Iran?s Vice-President for Science and Technology Sorena Sattari has arrived in the Turkish capital of Ankara at the head of a high-tech delegation.
The prerequisite for the development of Iran"s export of medicines and medical equipment is the registration of medical items in export target markets. Iran is one of the countries with good medical capabilities in the field of medicine and medical equipment and can export these products to other countries. This time, the Vice-Presidency for science and technology affairs selected the east of Africa to create an opportunity for export of medical equipment and drugs.
Head of the Strategic Technology Development Center said Iran has signed as many as 18 cooperation documents and contracts with Turkey in scientific and technological fields.
Vice-President for Science and Technology Sorena Sattari said that US sanctions imposed against the Islamic Republic of Iran resulted in increasing of producing aboriginal technologies.
The Science and Technology Department of the Iranian President?s Office has released a book to review Iran?s achievements in various fields of science and technology during the past year.
The assistant of innovation ecosystem development in the field of energy presented a model of cooperation and development of the technology and innovation ecosystem in the field of electricity in the presence of the minister of energy, announced the potentials and methods to achieve the goals of the electricity field and developing the technology and innovation ecosystem.
A delegation from Afghanistan hospitals, doctors and experts on Tuesday called for developing scientific relations with Iran.
Head of Iran Space Agency (ISA) Morteza Barari said Tue. that the ISA has commenced direct talks with an ?advanced country? to send scientist astronauts to space.
A baby girl has been born in the Iranian city of Isfahan thirteen years after being frozen. The child is the longest known frozen human embryo that has been delivered successfully in the West Asia region.
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani expressed Iran's readiness to cooperate with other Islamic states in growing the digital economy and Artificial Intelligence.
|1 2||Next Page >>|
- EU Parliament votes in favour of cutting emissions 60 percent by 2030
- Melting ice sheets will add over 15 inches to global sea level rise by 2100
- “Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers” Membership in CTCN
- $134bn export from free, special zones across country during this gov't term indicates beginning of a new movement in these zones
- Iran, Turkey determined to effectively implement bilateral agreements based on common interests
- Minister: Norway Opens $1bln Credit Line to Ease Exports to Iran
- Scientists Use AI to Diagnose Various Types of Cancers
- Iranian VP in Turkey for Expansion of Sci-Tech Ties
- Science and Technology in Iran: A Brief Review 2019
- Singapore to participate in Expo 2020 Dubai
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India