Reports and Analysis
NITI Aayog, the National Institute for the Transformation of India, established and replaced the Planning Commission, with a 68-year history. The aim of this institution is to meet the goals of sustainable development and strengthen federal co-operation by strengthening the participation of Indian state governments in the economic policy process using the bottom-up approach (states to the central government).
Electrical energy storage devices have a key role in future world and supercapacitors are an attractive option in this domain. Supercapacitors are much better than today's lithium-ion batteries in some features such as rate of charge and discharge (power density), life and thermal performance but they are much heavier, bulkier and more expensive compared to lithium batteries. Research on supercapacitors is being pursued and it is likely that advanced supercapacitors with enhanced energy density be commercialized in near future.
Advances in energy storage technologies have affected many aspects of today's world. Among many available technologies in energy storage field, lithium-ion batteries could grow rapidly and widespread into many applications because of their sophisticated features. However experts predict that this technology is approaching its limits and more improvements will be difficult or impossible to achieve in coming years.
Population is one of the components of power. Also, suitable distribution of a population is one of the main factors in balancing many areas within the country, especially for countries with a large area of land. The report studies the population policies of the Russian Federation. One of the main pillars of this study is to outline the main policy of increasing population in Russia. These policies have led to an increase in the population growth rate after about two decades of decline.
- UN on the Search for Young Tech Innovators Creating Climate Solutions
- EU Parliament votes in favour of cutting emissions 60 percent by 2030
- Melting ice sheets will add over 15 inches to global sea level rise by 2100
- “Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers” Membership in CTCN
- $134bn export from free, special zones across country during this gov't term indicates beginning of a new movement in these zones
- Iran, Turkey determined to effectively implement bilateral agreements based on common interests
- Minister: Norway Opens $1bln Credit Line to Ease Exports to Iran
- Scientists Use AI to Diagnose Various Types of Cancers
- Iranian VP in Turkey for Expansion of Sci-Tech Ties
- Science and Technology in Iran: A Brief Review 2019
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India