The UN Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN), in partnership with SAFEEM and Seedstars,
The European Parliament voted on Tuesday to update the EU?s climate target for 2030, backing a 60% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by the end of the decade, up from 40% currently.
If humans continue emitting greenhouse gases at the current pace, global sea levels could rise more than 15 inches (38 centimeters) by 2100, scientists found in a new study...
Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers, as the sixth Iranian member, has joined the Center Technology Network and the United Nations Climate Technology Network (CTCN).
$134bn export from free, special zones across country during this gov't term indicates beginning of a new movement in these zones
The President mentioned the export of $134 billion from the free and special zones of the country during the years of the government's activity as a sign of the beginning of a new movement in these zones and called on the governor generals and managers of the free and special economic zones to make every effort to facilitate investment in these areas.
The Sixth Meeting of the High Level Cooperation Council (HLCC) between Republic of Turkey and the Islamic Republic of Iran was held on 8th September, 2020 via videoconference, and at the end of the meeting, a joint declaration was issued in 19 paragraphs, in which the continuation of bilateral, regional and international cooperation between Tehran and Ankara was emphasised.
Norwegian Foreign Minister Borge Brende announced that Oslo has opened a one-billion-dollar credit line to help the Norwegian companies with export of their commodities to Iran.
A group of Iranian researchers have discovered that artificial intelligence can detect several types of cancer in one operating tissue.
Iran?s Vice-President for Science and Technology Sorena Sattari has arrived in the Turkish capital of Ankara at the head of a high-tech delegation.
The Science and Technology Department of the Iranian President?s Office has released a book to review Iran?s achievements in various fields of science and technology during the past year.
The Singapore Pavilion, titled ?Nature. Nurture. Future?, will pay tribute to Singapore?s journey towards growth, sustainability, and resilience.
Further cementing its position as a future hub for global innovation when its doors open on 20th October 2020, Expo 2020 Dubai will host a series of 10 medical conferences and specialised events at the co-located Dubai Exhibition Centre, DEC, in a move that looks to foster cutting-edge healthcare innovations and grow the UAE?s knowledge-based economy.
The assistant of innovation ecosystem development in the field of energy presented a model of cooperation and development of the technology and innovation ecosystem in the field of electricity in the presence of the minister of energy, announced the potentials and methods to achieve the goals of the electricity field and developing the technology and innovation ecosystem.
A team of scientists recently announced that they were able to hear the ?voice? of a 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy after reproducing his vocal tract through 3D printing.
Before the first image of a black hole could be added to the treasure trove of mankind's greatest scientific achievements in April, scientists responsible for processing it had a big problem: They had to piece together the image from half a metric ton of hard drives holding around 5 million gigabytes of data.
|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9||Next Page >>|
- UN on the Search for Young Tech Innovators Creating Climate Solutions
- EU Parliament votes in favour of cutting emissions 60 percent by 2030
- Melting ice sheets will add over 15 inches to global sea level rise by 2100
- “Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers” Membership in CTCN
- $134bn export from free, special zones across country during this gov't term indicates beginning of a new movement in these zones
- Iran, Turkey determined to effectively implement bilateral agreements based on common interests
- Minister: Norway Opens $1bln Credit Line to Ease Exports to Iran
- Scientists Use AI to Diagnose Various Types of Cancers
- Iranian VP in Turkey for Expansion of Sci-Tech Ties
- Science and Technology in Iran: A Brief Review 2019
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India