Heading an Iranian business and technology delegation, Iran?s Vice President for Science and Technology Sorena Sattari will participate at the joint meeting between Iranian knowledge-based companies and Turkish companies in Turkey.
With the support of the national technomart of Iran, investors will attend a meeting in Tehran from 11 countries in order to develop the export of Iranian technological knowledge-based products.
he 20th edition of Exhibition of Telecommunications, Information Technology, and Innovative ICT Solutions (Iran Telecom Plus 2019) opened at Tehran Permanent International Fairgrounds on Tuesday.
China State Shipbuilding Corp, a State-owned shipbuilding conglomerate, recently delivered the country's first all-electric passenger ship to a company that transports passengers and runs sightseeing trips on the Yangtze River.
A delegation of Iranian tech firms and startups, headed by ICT Minister Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi, participated in Bakutel 2019
- Global race is on for 6G technology research, commercial use
- Shanghai FTZ achieves excellent contractual foreign investment
- Iran, Afghanistan to develop trade, health cooperation
- Iran in talks with an advanced country for sending scientist astronaut to space
- Iran Ambassador says no limits to boosting Iran-Tajikistan ties
- The 19th festival of agricultural industry innovations will be held
- Iran, Turkey Mull Cooperation on Artificial Intelligence
- Manufacturing devotes more energy to innovation, quality
- Water-based solutions are introduced to Kenya
- Iranian Embryo Born 13 Years after Being Frozen
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India