International Science and technology news
Before the first image of a black hole could be added to the treasure trove of mankind's greatest scientific achievements in April, scientists responsible for processing it had a big problem: They had to piece together the image from half a metric ton of hard drives holding around 5 million gigabytes of data.
The China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone (FTZ) attracted contractual foreign investment totaling $12.8 billion in 2019.
China's manufacturing enterprises devoted more energy to innovation and quality in their transformation and upgrading recent years, according to a report published on Wednesday.
During a visit to Kuala Lumpur, Iran?s ICT minister met with high-ranking Malaysian officials and discussed expansion of scientific and technological collaborations
Joint efforts necessary on R&D of new satellites for big benefits to both sides
China's first domestically built aircraft carrier has entered into service following a commissioning ceremony at a South China Sea naval base.
Chinese researchers have revealed the genomic landscape of a waste recycling insect and used gene editing methods to improve the insect for better utilization.
Space Exploration Technologies Corp., doing business as SpaceX, fired up a twice-used Falcon 9 rocket, setting the stage for the launch of a hefty next communications satellite into space this week.
Iran-China Internet of Things (IoT) Innovation Center was opened on Tuesday on the sidelines of the Beijing IoT Congress at a ceremony attended by the Head of the Electronic and Robotic Department of Center for Progress and Development of Iran and the Secretary-General of Zpark Union of Internet of Things in Beijing.
- Global race is on for 6G technology research, commercial use
- Shanghai FTZ achieves excellent contractual foreign investment
- Iran, Afghanistan to develop trade, health cooperation
- Iran in talks with an advanced country for sending scientist astronaut to space
- Iran Ambassador says no limits to boosting Iran-Tajikistan ties
- The 19th festival of agricultural industry innovations will be held
- Iran, Turkey Mull Cooperation on Artificial Intelligence
- Manufacturing devotes more energy to innovation, quality
- Water-based solutions are introduced to Kenya
- Iranian Embryo Born 13 Years after Being Frozen
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India