Iranian President Hassan Rouhani expressed Iran's readiness to cooperate with other Islamic states in growing the digital economy and Artificial Intelligence.
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani called on the World of Islam on Thursday to find a solution to be emancipated from the US financial system and the dollar dominance.
The Islamic Republic of Iran has unveiled the latest version of a homegrown humanoid robot called Sorena IV.
The investment agreements were made during a two-day event organized by Iran National Innovation Fund and the Center for Progress and Development of Iran
Iran-China Internet of Things (IoT) Innovation Center was opened on Tuesday on the sidelines of the Beijing IoT Congress at a ceremony attended by the Head of the Electronic and Robotic Department of Center for Progress and Development of Iran and the Secretary-General of Zpark Union of Internet of Things in Beijing.
The minister of industry, mining, and trade traveled to Uzbekistan as the head of a commercial and knowledge-based delegation. During the trip, the head of international affairs & technological exchange center was present along with the managers of 14 knowledge-based companies.
In a meeting with the members of the academy of sciences of Iran, the vice president for science and technology affairs talked about the importance of soft technologies and humanities in the development of knowledge-based economy and necessities for improvement of innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem owing to creative development and product-based nature of the field.
The Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zangeneh has said that the petrochemical output is increasing despite the US sanctions.
Iran is planning to run a limited test on the 5G networks next year in a bid to be ready to roll out the next evolution of wireless 4G LTE as it hits the mainstream in 2022 across the world.
NITI Aayog, the National Institute for the Transformation of India, established and replaced the Planning Commission, with a 68-year history. The aim of this institution is to meet the goals of sustainable development and strengthen federal co-operation by strengthening the participation of Indian state governments in the economic policy process using the bottom-up approach (states to the central government).
Electrical energy storage devices have a key role in future world and supercapacitors are an attractive option in this domain. Supercapacitors are much better than today's lithium-ion batteries in some features such as rate of charge and discharge (power density), life and thermal performance but they are much heavier, bulkier and more expensive compared to lithium batteries. Research on supercapacitors is being pursued and it is likely that advanced supercapacitors with enhanced energy density be commercialized in near future.
Advances in energy storage technologies have affected many aspects of today's world. Among many available technologies in energy storage field, lithium-ion batteries could grow rapidly and widespread into many applications because of their sophisticated features. However experts predict that this technology is approaching its limits and more improvements will be difficult or impossible to achieve in coming years.
Population is one of the components of power. Also, suitable distribution of a population is one of the main factors in balancing many areas within the country, especially for countries with a large area of land. The report studies the population policies of the Russian Federation. One of the main pillars of this study is to outline the main policy of increasing population in Russia. These policies have led to an increase in the population growth rate after about two decades of decline.
- Minister: Norway Opens $1bln Credit Line to Ease Exports to Iran
- Scientists Use AI to Diagnose Various Types of Cancers
- Iranian VP in Turkey for Expansion of Sci-Tech Ties
- Science and Technology in Iran: A Brief Review 2019
- Singapore to participate in Expo 2020 Dubai
- Expo 2020 prepares for next-gen healthcare innovations
- The ecosystem of technology and innovation in the field of electricity will be developed
- Researchers listen to voice of Karnak Temple priest 3,000 years after his death
- Global race is on for 6G technology research, commercial use
- Shanghai FTZ achieves excellent contractual foreign investment
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India