NITI Aayog, the National Institute for the Transformation of India, established and replaced the Planning Commission, with a 68-year history. The aim of this institution is to meet the goals of sustainable development and strengthen federal co-operation by strengthening the participation of Indian state governments in the economic policy process using the bottom-up approach (states to the central government).
Electrical energy storage devices have a key role in future world and supercapacitors are an attractive option in this domain. Supercapacitors are much better than today's lithium-ion batteries in some features such as rate of charge and discharge (power density), life and thermal performance but they are much heavier, bulkier and more expensive compared to lithium batteries. Research on supercapacitors is being pursued and it is likely that advanced supercapacitors with enhanced energy density be commercialized in near future.
Advances in energy storage technologies have affected many aspects of today's world. Among many available technologies in energy storage field, lithium-ion batteries could grow rapidly and widespread into many applications because of their sophisticated features. However experts predict that this technology is approaching its limits and more improvements will be difficult or impossible to achieve in coming years.
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran to increase tariff on raw minerals
- Iran moves up 17 steps in producing science of stem cells in ME region
- Sanctions opportunity for scientific sector
- Bandar Abbas to host IRANIMEX 2019 in November
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- Iran, Indonesia discuss health coop
- Iranian drones better than foreign ones
- Europe France's role in protecting post-JCPOA atmosphere important
- The 20 hottest startup hubs in the world