The Singapore Pavilion, titled ?Nature. Nurture. Future?, will pay tribute to Singapore?s journey towards growth, sustainability, and resilience.
Further cementing its position as a future hub for global innovation when its doors open on 20th October 2020, Expo 2020 Dubai will host a series of 10 medical conferences and specialised events at the co-located Dubai Exhibition Centre, DEC, in a move that looks to foster cutting-edge healthcare innovations and grow the UAE?s knowledge-based economy.
Heading an Iranian business and technology delegation, Iran?s Vice President for Science and Technology Sorena Sattari will participate at the joint meeting between Iranian knowledge-based companies and Turkish companies in Turkey.
With the support of the national technomart of Iran, investors will attend a meeting in Tehran from 11 countries in order to develop the export of Iranian technological knowledge-based products.
he 20th edition of Exhibition of Telecommunications, Information Technology, and Innovative ICT Solutions (Iran Telecom Plus 2019) opened at Tehran Permanent International Fairgrounds on Tuesday.
China State Shipbuilding Corp, a State-owned shipbuilding conglomerate, recently delivered the country's first all-electric passenger ship to a company that transports passengers and runs sightseeing trips on the Yangtze River.
A delegation of Iranian tech firms and startups, headed by ICT Minister Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi, participated in Bakutel 2019
- Minister: Norway Opens $1bln Credit Line to Ease Exports to Iran
- Scientists Use AI to Diagnose Various Types of Cancers
- Iranian VP in Turkey for Expansion of Sci-Tech Ties
- Science and Technology in Iran: A Brief Review 2019
- Singapore to participate in Expo 2020 Dubai
- Expo 2020 prepares for next-gen healthcare innovations
- The ecosystem of technology and innovation in the field of electricity will be developed
- Researchers listen to voice of Karnak Temple priest 3,000 years after his death
- Global race is on for 6G technology research, commercial use
- Shanghai FTZ achieves excellent contractual foreign investment
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India