Norwegian Foreign Minister Borge Brende announced that Oslo has opened a one-billion-dollar credit line to help the Norwegian companies with export of their commodities to Iran.
A group of Iranian researchers have discovered that artificial intelligence can detect several types of cancer in one operating tissue.
Iran?s Vice-President for Science and Technology Sorena Sattari has arrived in the Turkish capital of Ankara at the head of a high-tech delegation.
The Science and Technology Department of the Iranian President?s Office has released a book to review Iran?s achievements in various fields of science and technology during the past year.
The Singapore Pavilion, titled ?Nature. Nurture. Future?, will pay tribute to Singapore?s journey towards growth, sustainability, and resilience.
Further cementing its position as a future hub for global innovation when its doors open on 20th October 2020, Expo 2020 Dubai will host a series of 10 medical conferences and specialised events at the co-located Dubai Exhibition Centre, DEC, in a move that looks to foster cutting-edge healthcare innovations and grow the UAE?s knowledge-based economy.
The assistant of innovation ecosystem development in the field of energy presented a model of cooperation and development of the technology and innovation ecosystem in the field of electricity in the presence of the minister of energy, announced the potentials and methods to achieve the goals of the electricity field and developing the technology and innovation ecosystem.
A team of scientists recently announced that they were able to hear the ?voice? of a 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy after reproducing his vocal tract through 3D printing.
Before the first image of a black hole could be added to the treasure trove of mankind's greatest scientific achievements in April, scientists responsible for processing it had a big problem: They had to piece together the image from half a metric ton of hard drives holding around 5 million gigabytes of data.
The China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone (FTZ) attracted contractual foreign investment totaling $12.8 billion in 2019.
A delegation from Afghanistan hospitals, doctors and experts on Tuesday called for developing scientific relations with Iran.
Head of Iran Space Agency (ISA) Morteza Barari said Tue. that the ISA has commenced direct talks with an ?advanced country? to send scientist astronauts to space.
Iranian Ambassador to Tajikistan Mohammad Taqi Saberi said on Wednesday that Tehran-Dushanbe relations are complementary to each other and that there is no limits on promoting ties.
Given the importance of agriculture in provision of food safety in the community, the 19th festival of agricultural industry innovations will be held with the support of the national technomart.
Senior officials from Iran and Turkey have agreed to promote cooperation between the two neighbours in the field of new technologies, particularly the artificial intelligence.
|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9||Next Page >>|
- Minister: Norway Opens $1bln Credit Line to Ease Exports to Iran
- Scientists Use AI to Diagnose Various Types of Cancers
- Iranian VP in Turkey for Expansion of Sci-Tech Ties
- Science and Technology in Iran: A Brief Review 2019
- Singapore to participate in Expo 2020 Dubai
- Expo 2020 prepares for next-gen healthcare innovations
- The ecosystem of technology and innovation in the field of electricity will be developed
- Researchers listen to voice of Karnak Temple priest 3,000 years after his death
- Global race is on for 6G technology research, commercial use
- Shanghai FTZ achieves excellent contractual foreign investment
The Latest Events
- Iran ready to cooperate with Islamic states in AI technology, says Rouhani
- President Rouhani: Muslims should find ways to counter dollar dominance
- Iran Unveils New Humanoid Robot Sorena IV
- Iran: Aviation Agencies Invest $46m in Technology Companies, Startups
- Iran-China IoT Innovation Center inaugurated in Beijing
- Technological Cooperation of Iran and Uzbekistan Will Be Developed
- Knowledge-based economy moves on the circuit of humanities innovations
- Iran petchem output to hit $25 bln by 2021
- Iran ready to take a step toward 5G technology
- National Institution for Transforming India